Friday, December 31, 2010

Prepare the way

As new year is fast approaching, in fact, it is in a day's time, we find ourselves in utter remorse or in celebration but in my case, i'll stick to the latter. I am completely glad that i am no longer a high school student with restrictions and boundaries. With the year of the tiger being very stressful, i am relieved and proud to say that those days are now over. But greater stress has yet to come, i'm afraid.

Looking back, i did accomplish several things i never thought i was capable of doing.
I gained new experiences through both hard and easy ways, gained new friends whom are true to themselves, gained back the love for baking and cooking and unfortunately, i gained weight while doing so too.

(pictures in no particular order)

I was also saved this year. And the feeling was simply amazing. To accept Jesus into my life has practically changed me, bit by bit. To acknowledge His presence in my high and lows gives me complete courage and determination to strive harder. His unfailing love moves me everyday.

On a second thought, this year ain't all that bad. I am ready for revival next year!

Will be celebrating new year in Singapore. Initially, i was supposed to leave the day after my Malacca trip, but there were some complications. Thank God everything is solved just in time for the New Year. Bought a bus ticket with an inclusive meal for Saturday morning. Gonna make full use of the vacation before deciding on the suitable course to take which is not going to be easy.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment